Who are we ?
Association Law 1901 registered under No. XXX in the sub-prefecture of Grasse
No. Siret: 834 237 380 00011
Legal category 9220 Association declared.
Headquarters: 42 Avenue du Docteur Raymond Picaud – 06400 Cannes – France
President: Maxime Hivert
Vice-President: Alexandra Viale
Website hosting: Westnic.net
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
When you visit and / or use our website or when you contact us, we may collect the following data:
- Personal data that you decide to share with us when you create an account, when you subscribe to newsletters, and when you use our services, opinions and answers to our satisfaction surveys.
- In case you use our online payment service, the transaction is done via PayPal (the most used tool in e-commerce and highly secure) and can store your credit and debit card number in secure encrypted form. To find out more https://www.paypal.com
- If you decide to contact us (for example, via the contact form on our site, by email, phone or social media), we record the fact that you contacted us and may retain the content of your communication, as well as your contact details and our answers.
- Information about your visits to the site and your use, such as information about the device and browser you use, your IP address and geographic location, your IDFA (identifier for advertisers), the date and time of your visit. time of your visit, the duration of your visit, the source that sent you to us and the websites consulted before your visit.
- When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect unwanted comments. An anonymized channel created from your email address (also known as hash) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you are using it. The privacy clauses of the Gravatar service are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/.
After validation of your comment, your profile picture will be visible publicly next to your comment.
COOKIES, STATISTICS AND TRAFFIC DATADuring your first visit to our website we have to install cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile. These cookies may be installed by us or by the service providers who operate on our behalf and the information collected is only used for our benefit.
Cookies allow us:
- to optimize your navigation and the functioning of our services
- to carry out studies and statistics about the frequentation of our site
- to process your requests via the contact forms
You can set your computer, tablet or mobile phone to notify you each time a cookie is sent to you. You can also choose to disable all cookies. You can do this in your browser settings. If you disable cookies, you will not have access to many features that make your experience as a customer easier, and some of our websites, applications and services will not work properly.
In accordance with current legislation, cookies can not be kept for more than 13 months.
You can, however, at any time disable cookies as described below.
- Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox Browser: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/clear-cookies-to-delete-information
- Internet Explorer browser: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Safari browser: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US
- Strictly needed cookies: SUNYOGAFLOW platform cookie (WordPress)
These are cookies that are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites, applications or services. For example, these cookies allow you to access the secure parts of our website, to buy products as part of our e-commerce activity.
- Functional cookies:
These cookies allow our websites, applications and services to remember your choices (such as your username, your language or the region where you are located) and to offer improved, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you made to the font or font size as well as other customizable portions of the web pages. They can also be used to provide you with the services you have requested. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous; in addition, these cookies do not allow you to follow your browsing activity on other websites.
- Performance cookies and statistics
These cookies collect information about how visitors and users use our websites, applications and services, such as what feature is most used by visitors and if visitors receive error messages from different areas of the websites, applications or services. These cookies do not collect information that could identify a visitor or a user. All information collected by these cookies is grouped together and, therefore, anonymous. We only use these cookies to improve the functioning of our websites, applications and services.
If you want Google Analytics to stop following you on all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you post a comment on our site, you will be asked to register your name, e-mail address if you are not already connected. It’s only for your comfort so you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and log into this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you sign in, we’ll set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “remember me”, your cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
By modifying or posting an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the identifier of the article you just modified. It expires after one day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles …). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor visited that other site.
In general, we use Personal Data to provide you with the services and products you request, to process payments, to provide customer service and to notify you of material changes to our site. All data you fill in is not used for purposes other than SUN YOGA FLOW.
We take the security and method of processing your Personal Data very seriously and will never sell your Personal Data under any circumstances.
You may also have the right to make a claim if you believe that your Personal Data has been mismanaged. We encourage you to contact us first, but to the extent that you have this right, you are entitled to complain directly to the relevant data protection authority.
STORAGE TIME OF YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This will automatically recognize and approve the following comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if this is possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify, or delete their personal information at any time (except their username). Site managers can also view and edit this information.RIGHTS YOU HAVE ON YOUR DATA
If you have an account or have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including the ones you have provided. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not take into account the data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org